Thursday, February 17, 2011

Adoption - Lemon Daisy

Name: Lemon Daisy
Sex: Female
Age: 5 months old
Breed: Local Cross Breed
Colour : Brindle
* Medium sized when full grown. Not HDB approved.


Lemon Daisy and her big brother
My big brother was hit by a car last week and he is gone. I miss my big brother. No one plays with me anymore.

Would you please take me home soon before I get hurt too? I'm way too young to look out for traffic.

To adopt Lemon Daisy, please contact Michelle : 9339 9889

9 comments:

  1. So poor doggy. Is she fine now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The puppy is still living at the warehouse. We urgently require someone to foster or adopt her before she gets into an accident like her brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you post in fb? I try to spread fr fb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have posted this at doggiesite...hope the baby gets adopted asap...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have posted it on Zeus Communications' Facebook group as well as on Lady-Emerald's Facebook account. Thanks for your advice and we appreciate your help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, is the sweetie in a foster hm alr? I read abt her family. And I feel so heartache for the dogs there. I can foster this little gal if need be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there anyone feeding this little puppy now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    Lemon Daisy is still available for fostering/adoption. Please email us your email address!

    Thank you
    Zeus Communications
    dogs_ink@singnet.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lemon Daisy is with a volunteer who can only foster her for another week - she has an injured dog who is about to be discharged from vet soon so she needs to care for the other one. If you can help, please email us at dogs_ink@singnet.com.sg

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete